Logistics and warehouse solutions
Logistics is a critical issue in today’s global economy and is one of our major focuses. Our logistics department is committed to providing exceptional customer service. We ensure all goods are on schedule, with shipping notifications and estimated times of arrival.
By rigorously controlling operations from procurement to logistics, our team will take care of all the aspects of the supply chain management ensuring our clients absolute satisfaction.
LOC Industries has the capability to assist clients with storage, filling and logistics services, on a temporary basis or as an ongoing service.
Key services include liquid and dry palletized storage facilities along with the ability to palletize,
pick and pack and even assemble your goods, with delivery to any location.
Warehouse locations in Canada (Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver) and USA (Champlain, NY)
From pick and pack services to return logistics management, LOC Industries offers a complete warehousing and distribution solution for our clients. Warehousing and distribution programs that are tailored to clients needs, with all merchandise handled with care and diligence. Warehouses are USA-“FDA” registered and Canada Customs - Class C - Sufferance Bonded Warehouse facilities. We use Bonded freight carriers.
We have the capabilities to warehouse, pick and pack and even assemble goods.
Value Added Services
- Order processing
- Pick & Pack
- Insurance procurement
- Re-man work
- Multi-piece counting
- Canada customs “bonded” container inspection fulfillments
Warehousing and distribution services include:
- General Storage (Short and Long-Term)
- Pick & Pack Services
- Inventory Management
- Cross Dock Operations
- Container Stuffing/De-Stuffing
- Bulk Handling
- Return Management
- Web Fulfillments Programme
- Order Fulfillments
- Reverse Logistics Management Programme
- Distribution and Delivery for Shipments Of all Sizes
- Clean Area for Minor Front-End Assembly and Packaging
- Sufferance & Bonded Warehouse
Our warehouses are a completely secure environment, with 24/7 camera surveillance.
Warehouses are equipped to handle both short and long term storage.
LOC Industries are able to supply a “total package” for clients looking for importing and distribution partners for any related products in the industrial, agricultural or retail sectors. We have the capability to take product from production plant to consumer’s door using our experienced supply chain team.
Naturally we can offer any separate part of the logistics solution clients may require.
International procurement & transportation
- Freight-in arrangement in full containers or truckloads reduces shipping time and costs.
- Import / export services : transportation, documentation, end to end delivery coordination, customs clearance)
- Product from plant to warehouse to client.
- Cross-border shipments: custom clearance, duties and documentation compliance.
- Consolidation for optimal freight and reduced tariffs.
- Adjudication and payment of freight bill.
- Booking/on-hand notifications, Loading plans and loading inspections (loading reports)
- Inventory management against predicted sales.
- Status reports for product and replenishment.
- Forecast and replenishment to coordinate with production planning at the client’s plant.
- All reporting including service levels.
For any enquiries, or a no-obligation quotation on any products,
please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 450 619 7516 or complete our quick form below.
We're always looking
for new partners.
We rely on a large network of suppliers to provide the merchandise and solutions our clients need and expect.
We are constantly looking to expand our selection by establishing partnerships with new suppliers. We will be glad to hear from your company, and the products and services you offer.